| Wolverine Technologies is a computer systems engineering firm with over twenty years experience in large-scale integration on multiple platforms. We have extensive administrative experience and are planning and deployment specialists. Our UNIX-certified staff are familiar with several UNIX, Linux, and BSD variants, and provide support and technical services for Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Primarily serving the needs of the Greater Las Vegas community, the company conducts I.T.-related projects and provides consulting services for micro, small, and medium-sized businesses. We also provide services for non-profits, SOHO (small-office/home-office), and community organizations, as well as personal technology assistance.
Utilizing more than 20 years of small and large-scale deployment experience in the I.T. industry, our responsibilities and specialties include:
• I.T. Project Management
• I.T. Compliance Auditing
• I.T. organization supervision and management
• I.T. Disaster and Recovery planning
• Global UNIX, Windows, and Macintosh infrastructure planning and deployment
• Global I.T. Security planning, compliance, and deployment
• Global remote access solutions
• Global satellite, cellular, digital PBX planning and deployment
• Network engineering
• Software engineering
• Database design and development
• Helpdesk supervision and support
Services are available on an hourly or contract basis.
| Contact Us
2920 Covatta Court
North Las Vegas, NV 89086
(888) 809-1438 (office)
(702) 723-8810 (direct)